To migrate emails to your Gmail account, please follow these steps:
- Access the our migration tool by visiting migration.cloudasta.com.
- Click the option "Start Migration".
- You will be asked to log in by choosing an account. Please log in with the destination Gmail account to which you want to migrate!
- Once you log in, you will be redirected to a page like this one:
- In Step 1 you will have to type in the source account from which you want to migrate. If the account is supported by our platform you will just be asked to sign in with your email and password normally. If it is not supported by our platform (e.g., Office 365 and other custom IMAP servers), you will have the choice of "Use a custom IMAP" where you can just type your email address, password and IMAP information. You can read more about this option in this support article.
- Step 2 will automatically sign you into the Gmail destination account chosen at the beginning of the process.
- And Step 3 is simply the email address you want to be contacted at once your migration has completed.