You might be aware that AppSheet App from Google is an app that offers a platform for developing apps. The interesting thing about this platform is that you need not have coding knowledge to develop apps. Using this app, you can create web-based, tablet, and smartphone applications with the help of different data sources. Examples of these sources include cloud-based spreadsheets, Office 365, DropBox, Google Drive and other database platforms.
You might have already started using this app. However, you might have some questions about the usage of this app. Here are the answers to a few of your questions on this app:
How To Use Appsheet for Free?
AppSheet is basically a free tool. This rule applies if you plan to use the app for prototype testing and development. Even, it is free if you use it for your personal projects. Until you sign up for a subscription plan, this app is free to use by default. Now, you might question when should I opt for a subscription plan. Here is the answer:
When To Go for a Subscription Plan?
Let us consider that you wish to deploy your apps for usage by others. In this case, you should do the following:
- Select a subscription plan
- Spot the number of licenses you need.
The money you will have to pay for the paid subscription plan will be arrived at on the basis of the number of licenses you need.
AppSheet for Beginners – How to Develop an App Using AppSheet?
App development for beginners in AppSheet should happen as a 7-step process. The steps are listed below:
- Keep your data ready
- Associate your data with the app
- Learn about AppSheet editor
- Spot how will you use the connected data
- Create views and personalize the look and feel
- Create bots for running automation
- Test, share and deploy the app you have developed with users
How To Share Appsheet App?
AppSheet App offers the facility to share your app with others. Here, you have the option to share the app only with a restricted audience. Otherwise, you can also go for public sharing. To share it for individual users, follow the steps given below:
- Open your app in the app editor
- Click the share icon that you can find on the title bar
- Provide the email address of the individuals with whom you wish to share the app.
- Now, click send
Your app will be shared with the intended users. You can request them to test its effectiveness.