If you are looking for ways to manage your Google Calendar effectively, this guide is for
you. This post will cover some important things that you can do with Google Calendar.
How to see work insights in Google calendar?
To start using Google Calendar Time Insights, you should first set up your working
hours by following these steps:
- Go to the Google Calendar home screen and click on the cog icon in the upper-
right corner of the screen.
- Next click ‘Settings.’ Scroll down and find the option ‘Working hours location’ and tick the ‘Enable working hours’ option. Now you can customize the hours and days of the week that you work.
- Go back to the Google Calendar home screen and find the option ‘Time Insights.’
- Take a good look at the number of hours you are spending at work.
- Select ‘more insights.’ This will give you a full-Time Insights view.
How to set a working location in Google calendar?
To set your working location in Google Calendar, you must follow these steps:
- Open Google Calendar.
- Go to ‘Settings’ by clicking on the gear icon.
- Tick the option ‘Enable working location.’
- Choose the days you work and select your working location. You can also set
- different locations for each day
How to add a secondary time zone in Google Calendar
If you want a second time zone in Google Calendar, you can do it by following these
- First, go to Google Calendar.
- Click on the gear icon to access the ‘Settings’ section.
- Navigate to the ‘Time Zone’ section, and check the box that says ‘Display
secondary time zone.’
- Now choose a time zone from the drop-down menu. If needed, you can also add a
label to each time zone. All the changes made will be saved automatically.
- Go back to Calendar and you will get to see the second time zone on the left-hand
side of the screen.
more than just show the date and save events. By performing these actions, you can use
the Calendar more efficiently.