Google Calendar can come in handy in various tasks. It allows you to set reminders and schedule meetings for all your upcoming events. Not only that, but you can also share your calendar with others to remind them of those events and meetings.
The good thing is that you can create more than one Calendar if needed. All the Calendars you create can be managed through a single interface.
If you don’t know the steps to create a Google Calendar, you are in the right place. We have explained the steps in the post below.
Here’s what you need to do:
- The first thing you need to do is log into your Google account.
- Once you are logged in, go to the Google Calendar page.
- The menu is on the left-hand side of the page. Scroll down to find the option ‘Other Calendars’ and click on the + button.
- Choose the option ‘Create New Calendar.’
- You will be asked to name the Google Calendar, time zone, and an optional description.
- After entering all the details, configure the color label on the calendar. For this, hover the cursor over the Calendar name in the ‘My Calendars’ section.
- Next click on the three dots on the screen. Now you can assign different colours to all the events you save in your Calendar.
The good thing about the Google Calendar app is that it can be accessed from both Android and iPhone. But you cannot add new events via the app. You can do that only from a web browser. If you create a new Google Calendar from your browser, it will appear in the mobile app.