We do offer additional Google Drive storage for Workspace. In order to enable additional Google Drive storage for Google Workspace, please follow these steps:
- Important: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this subscription for your domain.
Once enabled, you can assign only the licenses you need by following these steps:
- Log into the Admin Console: admin.google.com
- Click on the Billing icon.
- Next to Google Drive storage, click on the key icon to manage licenses
- You will see a full list of users that do not have an additional license assigned. Simply check the box next to a user and choose the amount of storage you wish to assign them from the Assign drop down menu in the top left.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you to confirm your action. If you are sure you wish to proceed, click on Assign License.